Monday, June 6, 2011

I don't wanna

I am facing the fact that I simply did not get the organizational gene and I am a pack rat.  This is a deadly combination for a small house with three very creative and space desiring individuals.  My sweetie was organized when I met him... I think I took the wind out of his sails a bit... a few months in and by the time we were married he just let it go.  Such a sweet man in ohh, so many ways.  I don't want to sort through and get rid of stuff.  It drives me nuts when I realize how much money I have spend on "crap"  most of it just needlessly.  So, beginning to organize and get rid of crap feels like I am rubbing my face in it AND it can be liberating.  It is a lonely process though and I get so anxious that I will make a mistake.  I have been dipping into organizational books and trying to sort it all through but I just get overwhelmed and want to throw my hands up in the air,  way, way high in the air... Sigh, in fact I am probably writing this post in order to avoid getting rid of stuff... I don't wanna BUT I am gonna...

No comments:

Post a Comment